If you are a non franchise water-fire-mold restoration contractor or carpet, furniture and upholstery cleaner, this insurance program is for you. Since 1980 we have been a leader in developing insurance coverage that specifically addresses the unique exposures your business faces.
A simple $100 toilet overflow clean up can turn into a lawsuit costing hundreds of thousands of dollars if mold is found, homeowners possessions damaged during cleaning, a homeowner that gets injured tripping over your drying equipment and the list goes on and on. You need insurance that will protect you from all of these examples.
Without a pollution policy you have no coverage for that simple $100 water job if mold grows or is disturbed.
Without care, custody, control coverage you are not covered for the customers’ damaged items because your cleaning was incorrectly performed.
Without general liability insurance you have no protection from the injured homeowner.
With the Restoration Contractors Insurance Program, you are covered for all of them.
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold Abatement
- Carpet, Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning
- Commercial General Liability
- NEW – Mold Coverage Sublimit Endorsement. An affordable option when a stand alone pollution policy is not needed.
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Property Coverage (Equipment & Office Contents)
- Theft Bonding
- Workers Compensation – Not available in all cases
- Commercial Automobile Coverage
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- In Business Since 1914
- No Annoying Voice Mail – All calls during business hours are answered by a live person
- Same Day Quotes
- All Certificate Requests Processed Within 24 Hours (Usually Less than 1 Hour)
- Knowledge of Crawford Contractor Connection & Alacrity Insurance Requirements
- Stable Long Standing Program – Over 30 Years
- All Coverage Written with A.M. Best “A” rated or Better Companies
FORMS & APPLICATIONS
To receive a no obligation quote, please complete the appropriate application(s) for the coverage you are requesting a quote on and fax back to 888-625-3501 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to bind coverage, we need a signed application and 3 years currently valued loss runs.